Sunday, January 3, 2010

Holy Cowl!!!

I promised to crochet my friend a scarf a long time ago but I never seemed to get around to it. Every time that I realized that it had been put off for a couple more weeks I designed a more extravagant scarf. The last time I came up with something it was a green, purple and white, zig zag hooded infinity scarf with pockets that had her initials on it... say that 3 times fast. That scarf's journey began many times but never ended. Since, I have learned to knit and I decided to dedicate my first cowl to my friend, KJ. I started sometime around midnight last night so this is my official day one and its going pretty well. I am going to try and finish this by the end of the week because my classes start on Wednesday; I don't want a repeat of the scarf that never was...Anywho, this is what it looks like so far. I might track my progress on Ravelry.com. I haven't quite decided yet


No comments:

Post a Comment