Friday, January 15, 2010

Holy Cowl Revised

So…The cowl that I was knitting was not turning out the way that I wanted. I think I need a little more practice with color work before I make anything design plans. I took apart what i had completed so far and decided to go with crocheting for this project. Because this is a gift I don’t want it to look too “jacked-up” (for lack of a better term). DSC03212 This is the second day that I have worked on the “revised” cowl and I only like half of it. What’s worse is i like the 2nd half better than the first :( . The treble clef is so messy and the bass clef is so clean and neat. Just looking at the pictures makes me want to start it over. I already told myself that i am not going to take it apart. I am sure after I do the finishing it wont look that bad. Hopefully…


This size of this thing is crazy. It really does make you want to say “Holy Cowl!”. I want to say that i should be done with it in the two days but I don’t know because this weekend is going to be busier than usual. I just want to hurry up and get this done and sent to KJ before the cold weather ends completely.


No comments:

Post a Comment